Please read before you subscribe. By clicking the link at the top or bottom of this page, you agree with these terms.
We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
1. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of shrewdtrading.com, which reserves all rights. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't violate our copyright.
3. No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
4. Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
5. Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
6. Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. Members who post messages with profanity or obscenity are subject to having their subscription cancelled.
7. When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world, on a royalty-free basis.
8. We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated
The Shrewd Trader subscription plan is recurring. With a recurring subscription, you will be automatically renewed at your original subscription rate until you cancel. (Note: While subscription rates are increased from time-to-time, we honor your initial rate so long as you remain with an active subscription).
You may cancel your subscription at any time, which will become effective upon your renewal date. Your cancellation does not preclude you from accessing premium content. Instead, you will continue to have access to all materials and information until your current subscription ends. No refunds will be granted for the time between the date of cancellation and the date upon which your current subscription expires.
Methods of Cancellation: You may cancel by one of two methods:
1. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and request that your account be cancelled;
2. You may contact Customer Service by telephone and request cancellation. To reach Customer Service, call
No refunds will be granted for the time between the date of cancellation and the date upon which your current subscription expires.
ShrewdTrading.com is active 52-weeks each year. Gary Ender publishes for at least of 48 weeks each year. Gary will take up to a total of 4 weeks of vacation throughout the year.
By continuing to access or use this Service, you are accepting the terms of this agreement. From time to time, ShrewdTrading.com may modify this Agreement, without notice to you. Accordingly, please continue to review this Agreement whenever accessing or using the service. Your use of the service, after the posting of modifications to this Agreement, will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept this Agreement, you may not use the service. Any terms and conditions proposed by you, which are in addition to or which conflict with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, are expressly rejected by ShrewdTrading.com and shall be of no force and effect.
DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURES
Gary Ender's ShrewdTrading.com, Shrewd Trading, LLC, along with any related publications, services, updates, emails and other printed or electronically published or transmitted information are for entertainment purposes only and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
Subscribers will receive Gary Ender's and other authorized contributor's opinions, analysis, advice, commentary and teachings. The opinions, analysis, advice, commentary, and teachings represent the personal and subjective views of the authors, Editors or contributors and are subject to change at any time without notice. All such information is impersonal advice and not intended as specific recommendations for any subscriber or any individual portfolio.
No information contained herein is a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
The content of this site is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not to be viewed as trade recommendations or financial advice.
No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and any and all other public filings of the issuer of any security. Subscribers understand and agree that ShrewdTrading.com, Gary Ender, the Editors and contributors will not provide and do not provide personal investment management or advice concerning the potential, value, nature or suitability of any particular security or any portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
Personalized investment advice, portfolio management and individualized investment coaching, classes and teachings are available to subscribers and non-subscribers under different terms, conditions, agreements and disclosures specifically not contained within this agreement or the terms of this subscription. Please inquire for additional information.
The information provided is based upon and obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, none of the information obtained or relied upon has been independently verified or otherwise investigated. Neither Shrewd Trading, Gary Ender, the Editors, contributors or any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information or are responsible for any errors or omissions contained in any content, commentary, analysis, advice or opinions provided to subscribers and disclaim any and all liability arising from or resulting in any investment or other losses.
User agrees to indemnify ShrewdTrading.com from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees), and damages arising out of claims resulting from User's use of the Service, User's connection to the Service, or User's violation of the Agreement, including any claims that if the allegations were true would constitute a breach of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF VIRUS & MALICIOUS CONTENT
ShrewdTrading.com makes every effort to check and test material published and available for downloading on this website at all stages of its creation. However, we strongly recommend that you ensure your computer system is protected with the latest anti-virus software. ShrewdTrading.com, Gary Ender, the Editors, contributors or any affiliates will not be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
ShrewdTrading.com, Gary Ender, the Editors, contributors or any affiliates assume no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses or other disabling code that may infect your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Website or any of its content, or any sites to which the Website contains a link, or their content.
The site and its contents are presented "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, ShrewdTrading.com and Gary Ender expressly disclaim all warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights, with respect to the site and any site to which the site contains a link.
Gary Ender, Shrewd Trading.com and Shrewd Trading, LLC, along with any related publications, services, updates, emails and other printed or electronically published or transmitted information are for entertainment purposes only and offered to the general public on a subscription basis. Subscribers will receive Gary Ender's analysis, advice, commentary and teachings. The opinions, analysis, advice, commentary, and teachings represent the personal and subjective views of the author, Editors or contributors are subject to change at any time without notice. All such information is impersonal advice and not intended as specific recommendations for any subscriber or any individual portfolio. No information contained herein is a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER:
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN; IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK OF ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT TRADING RESULTS.